Federal Civil Practice Update: Practical Tips from the Bench and the Bar 2021
Presented in Partnership with Federal Bar Association, Indianapolis Chapter
• John Maley, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
• Offer Korin, Katz Korin Cunningham
From the Southern District of Indiana
• Chief Judge Tanya Walton Pratt
• District Judge Richard Young
• Magistrate Judge Mario Garcia
• Roger Sharpe, Clerk
From the Northern District of Indiana
• Magistrate Judge Joshua Kolar
• Don Wall, Counsel to Circuit Executive, Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
No refund will be given for cancellation received within seven days of the program.
By noon the day before the event, you will receive an email from IL Events <[email protected]> containing the viewing link as well as a link to download the presentation materials. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it delivered to your email inbox.
Requests to resend the event links can be emailed to [email protected].
Questions? Contact Karen Aruta • (317) 472-5201 • [email protected]
In-person attendance will have limited capacity.
All Marion County safety protocols in effect on December 17, 2021 will be followed.