The Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission has chosen nine semi-finalists for the upcoming vacancy on the Indiana Supreme Court.
After interviews Tuesday and Wednesday, the commission selected the nine after roughly two hours of deliberation as semi-finalists for Justice Theodore Boehm's spot on the high court. The semi-finalists are:
- Indianapolis attorney Ellen Boshkoff;
- Boone Circuit Judge Steven H. David;
- Bloomington attorney Kiply S. Drew;
- Johnson Superior Judge Cynthia Emkes;
- Indiana Solictor General Thomas Fisher;
- Marion Superior Judge Robyn Moberly;
- Indianapolis attorney Karl Mulvaney;
- Hamilton Superior Judge Steven R. Nation; and
- Sen. Brent Steele, R-Bedford
Interviews for the semi-finalists will be July 30th.
This story will be updated.