If you missed Indiana Chief Justice Brent Dickson’s first State of the Judiciary Wednesday, you can watch it on your local PBS station, beginning Thursday evening. Several radio stations will also broadcast the speech.
Here are the stations, date and time of broadcast:
• IPR-FM, Muncie, Jan. 24, time TBA
• WNIN-FM, Evansville, Jan. 24, 6 p.m. (CST)
• WBAA-AM, West Lafayette, Jan. 25, 7 p.m.
• WFYI-FM, Indianapolis, Jan. 24, 7 p.m.
• WYIN-TV, Merrillville, Jan. 29, 9:30 p.m. (CST)
• WTIU-TV, Bloomington, Jan. 28, 9 p.m.
• WNIN-TV, Evansville, Jan. 28, 10 p.m. (CST)
• WVUT, Vincennes, Jan. 26, 9 p.m.
• WNIT-TV, South Bend, date and time TBA
• WIPB-TV, Muncie, Jan. 24, 5 p.m. and Jan. 30, 4 p.m.
• WFWA-TV, Fort Wayne, date and time TBA
• WFYI-TV, Indianapolis, Jan. 24, 10:30 p.m. and Jan. 29, 7:30 p.m.
In the speech, Dickson discussed juvenile justice reform, asked attorneys to volunteer to serve Hoosiers of limited means, and told the General Assembly that more money is needed to fund Odyssey, the statewide case management system being implemented by the Judicial Technology and Automation Committee.