• First-hand Insight. Learn about judges, juries, and cases in every Indiana county by contacting DTCI colleagues.
• Source of Business. Carriers, your DTCI colleagues, and other sources of referrals will see your name on the DTCI website.
• Discounted Dues for Young Lawyers. Lawyers in practice for three years or less are entitled to a substantial discount on annual dues.
• Expert Witness Information & Research Assistance. DTCI members can e-mail and query their colleagues through the DTCI website.
• Impact on the State Legislature. Have a voice in civil justice reform. DTCI has been active and successful in influencing legislation of interest to the Indiana civil defense attorney.
• Free DRI Membership. If you join the DTCI now, you will receive a free membership in the Defense Research Institute, the national organization of civil defense attorneys.
• Author! Author! Members can publish their views in the Indiana Lawyer or the annual journal, the Indiana Civil Litigation Review. Let people know who you are and introduce your new associates to the Indiana legal community.
Call the DTCI offices at 317-580-1233 and let the DTCI help you become a more effective defense attorney!