Four men and three women have been named semi-finalists to become the next Indiana Supreme Court justice.
Moving on to the next round of interviews are:
• Marion Superior Judge Robert R. Altice Jr.
• Indiana Court of Appeals Judge Cale J. Bradford
• Floyd Superior Judge Maria D. Granger
• Mark S. Massa, Indianapolis
• Marion Superior Judge Robyn L. Moberly
• Steven R. Schultz, Columbus
• Jane A. Seigel, Indianapolis
The Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission will conduct second round interviews Feb. 22. Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard will retire March 4.