Indiana attorneys are invited to the 119th Annual Meeting of the Indiana State Bar Association where they can learn and network with their colleagues from across the state.
The event will be Oct. 7-9 at the French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana. During the three-day event, attorneys will have the opportunity to expand their skills with continuing legal education classes, gain insight from their peers, and make lasting connections with their fellow members of the bench and bar.
Highlights of the meeting include:
• Awards luncheon, 12:30 to 2 p.m., Oct. 7
• The Neuroscience of Legal & Judicial Decision Making, 2 to 5 p.m., Oct. 7
• Ethics & Wellness: The Practice Done Well, 10 a.m. to noon, Oct. 8
• Keynote luncheon featuring former U.S. Congressman Lee Hamilton, noon to 2 p.m., Oct. 8
• Pro Bono Reporting & Other Updates, 2 to 3:30 p.m., Oct. 8
• ComedySportz Improv Show, 8:30 p.m., Oct. 8
• House of Delegates meeting, 9 a.m. to noon, Oct. 9
• Assembly luncheon, 12:15 to 1:45 p.m., Oct. 9
To register for the annual meeting, visit www.inbar.org. Early bird registration deadline is Sept. 16.
To reserve a room at the French Lick Spring Hotel, call 888-936-9360 or visit https://bookings.ihotelier.com/French-Lick-Resort/bookings.jsp?hotelID=73557&groupID=1225825
Members must reserve by Sept. 16 to receive the special ISBA group rate of $140 per night or a small room block at West Baden Hotel for $185 per night (group code: 1015ISB).•