New IndyBar Member Discounts Available through Verizon
Being an IndyBar member pays off. Literally! Your membership gives you access to discounts through National Purchasing Partners. Take a look below for some NEW discounts you can access through Verizon.
• $300 instant savings on any iPad with the purchase of an iPhone
• Recieve up to $300 when you purchase select smartphones AND trade-in select smartphones
• Recieve a minimum $100 trade-in account credit on a smartphone with the purchase and activation of any new 4G LTE smartphone
• $150 instant discount with purchase and activation of select 4G LTE devices
• $100 bill credit when you activate any new 4G LTE smartphone
Visit indybar.org/memberbenefits to access the IndyBar NPP portal.
Scholarship Available to Appellate Judges Education Institute 2016 Summit
The IndyBar Appellate Practice Section is excited to be accepting applications for the Jill Ellis Scholarship to attend the Appellate Judges Education Institute 2016 Summit from Nov. 10-13 in Philadelphia, PA. At least one scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,500 and will cover the conference registration fee as well as a portion of travel and lodging expenses.
The annual AJEI Summit is a lively event, and provides a highly informative continuing legal education program designed by and for appellate judges, staff attorneys, and practitioners. Each year, the state of Indiana is remarkably well-represented at the Summit by a large number of jurists and staff attorneys from the Indiana Court of Appeals and the Indiana Supreme Court, as well as a number of practicing appellate lawyers.
Preference will be given to appellate practice attorneys who have demonstrated an interest in active participation in the Indianapolis Bar Association and/or Appellate Practice Section of the IndyBar. Access the application at indybar.org/app.•