• First-hand Insight. Learn about judges, juries, and cases in every Indiana county by contacting DTCI colleagues.
• Source of Business. Carriers, your DTCI colleagues, and other sources of referrals will see your name on the DTCI web site.
• Discounted Dues for New Lawyers. Lawyers in practice for three years or less are entitled to a substantial discount on annual dues.
• Expert Witness Information & Research Assistance. DTCI members can email & query their colleagues through the DTCI website.
• Impact on the State Legislature. Have a voice in civil justice reform. DTCI has been active and successful in influencing legislation of interest to the Indiana civil defense attorney.
• DRI Membership. If you join DTCI now, you are eligible for a reduced membership fee in DRI, the national organization of civil defense attorneys. Once joining DRI, new lawyers receive free registration to a DRI seminar– a value of almost $1000.
• Substantive Law Sections. Members learn practical “how to” pointers in any or all of DTCI’s substantive law sections: Insurance Coverage, Health Care, Product Liability, Worker’s Compensation, Employment Law, Construction Law, Defense Trial Tactics, Business Litigation, and Paralegals.
• Hundreds of Members Statewide. DTCI provides collective strength to deal with issues affecting its members.
• Author! Author! Members can publish their views in The Indiana Lawyer or the annual journal, the Indiana Civil Litigation Review. Let people know who you are and introduce your new associates to the Indiana legal community.
Call the DTCI offices at 317/580-1233 or join on-line at www.dtci.org and let the DTCI help you become a more effective defense attorney!