Several fees included on the U.S. District Court’s Miscellaneous Fee Schedule will soon increase after the Judicial Conference approved fee changes at its September 2016 session.
The increases, which will take effect Dec. 1, are as follows:
• Attorney admissions to practice will increase to $231
• Miscellaneous Matter filings will increase to $47
• Record searches will increase to $31
• Exemplification of documents or papers will increase to $22
• Recordings reproductions will increase to $31
• An appeal to a district judge from judgment of conviction by a magistrate judge in misdemeanor cases will increase to $38
• Duplicate Certificates of Admission or Certificates of Good Standing will increase to $19
• Actions under Title III of the Cuban Liberty and Democratic Solidarity Act will increase to $6,548
• An annual rate of 20 basis points of assets on deposit will be assessed from interest earnings on CRIS Disputed Ownership Funds
• An annual rate of 10 basis points of assets on deposit will be assessed from interest earnings on all other CRIS Registrty Funds.
The notice of fee changes can be viewed here.