Numerous longtime Indiana jurists were certified as first-time senior judges last week by the Indiana Supreme Court.
Justices on Thursday certified 16 new senior judges. They are:
- LaPorte Superior Judge Michael S. Bergerson.
- Marion Superior Judge Lisa F. Borges.
- Porter Superior Judge David L. Chidester.
- Steuben Circuit and Superior Magistrate Judge Randy Lee Coffey.
- Marion Superior Judge Barbara Lee Cook Crawford.
- Marion Superior Magistrate Judge Caryl F. Dill.
- Allen Circuit Judge Thomas J. Felts.
- Grant Superior Judge Warren Haas.
- Montgomery Superior Judge Peggy Lee Lohorn.
- St. Joseph Superior Judge Jane Woodward Miller.
- Madison Circuit Judge G. George Pancol.
- Former Lake County Judge Michael A. Sarafin.
- Lawrence Superior Judge William G. Sleva.
- DeKalb Superior Judge Kevin P. Wallace.
- Clark Circuit Judge Joseph P. Weber.
- Elkhart Superior Judge Charles C. Wicks.
The appointments are effective Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2021.