Join us on Nov. 20 & 21 at the French Lick Resort for a jam-packed schedule with 12 CLE hours (1.5 ethics; pending approval) including:
• Appellate Court Argument with Judges Bailey, May and Najam
• Defending against Plaintiffs’ “Reptile Strategy”
• Bridging the Communication Gap Between Younger and Older Lawyers
• Panel on Successful Mediation
• Appellate Roundtable: Best Practices and Common Mistakes
• Substantive Law Breakouts: Health Care, Employment Law, Business Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Product Liability, Construction Law, and Trial Tactics
Plus, cocktail reception, president’s hospitality suite, Women in the Law breakfast and all the amenities French Lick Resort has to offer!
Register at www.dtci.org/conferences.aspx
Reserve a room: Call the resort at 888-936-9360 using Code: 1114DTC by Oct. 30 to receive the group room rate of $129, or reserve online at www.frenchlick.com.
For questions, contact Lisa Mortier at [email protected]•