The Indiana State Bar Association has announced its 2019 Leadership Development Academy class, selecting 25 attorneys from across the state to participate in the program’s eighth year.
Established in 2010, the LDA is a statewide leadership program designed to empower and develop lawyers to become informed, committed and involved so that they can to fill significant leadership roles in local and state bar associations, local communities and organizations. Members also strive to serve as role models in matters of ethics and professionalism, according to the ISBA.
This year’s class includes:
• Steven A. Baldwin, Indianapolis
• Laura C. Bonadies, Indianapolis
• Melissa C. Cunnyngham, Tipton
• Marie L. Forney, Indianapolis
• Joshua C. Friend, Fort Wayne
• Schuyler D. Geller, Merrillville
• Klan J. Hudson, Indianapolis
• Aaron Johnson, Indianapolis
• Tyler L. Jones, Lafayette
• Allyson K. Kage, Indianapolis
• Adam M. Law, Indianapolis
• Zachary M. Lightner, Fort Wayne
• Alexander P. Orlowski, Indianapolis
• Renee M. Ortega, Crown Point
• Mitchell L.C. Osterday, Indianapolis
• Jessica L. Richert, Richmond
• Anna C. Rutigliano, Indianapolis
• Joel A. Schneider, Indianapolis
• Brandon W. Shirley, Indianapolis
• Stephanie N. Snyder-Slone, Indianapolis
• Emily A. Storm-Smith, Indianapolis
• Janette E. Surrisi, Plymouth
• Patrick C. Thomas, Evansville
• Patrick W. Thomas, South Bend
• Beau F. Zoeller, Louisville
All 25 members will participate in five sessions on leadership principles and techniques, the importance of effective leaders in organizations to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and the challenges and rewards of leadership in action. The first session will be held Jan. 10-12 at Fort Harrison State Park in Indianapolis.
More information about the class members can be found at the Indiana State Bar Association’s website.