Taft extends tenure of managing partner Hicks by 1 year, announces successor
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP announced that a new managing partner will take over beginning in January 2028.
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP announced that a new managing partner will take over beginning in January 2028.
The Family Youth and Intervention Center first opened last fall, but it could only operate at select times pending state approval.
The Indiana Court of Appeals is siding with Republic Airways in the latest battle of an ongoing feud between the airline and the city of Indianapolis over $247,522.17 in tax incentives.
The plaintiffs in Wednesday’s lawsuit are also asking the court to step in and stop any sale of university property, pending further investigation and hearing.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Indiana announced on Tuesday that four individuals were found responsible for distributing at least 55 kilograms of cocaine throughout the state from a business located near the east side of Indianapolis.
Originally taken to document acts of violence, the images now serve as a vital window into an Indianapolis that no longer exists.
Kimberly Johnson served as the victim’s personal assistant and was responsible for paying their credit card bills and updating them weekly on their financial balances.
Another national news report has named Indiana as a possible site for a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention facility — this time, in the state capital.
The company alleges the employees converted confidential business records, such as client information, for personal use and transmitted client information to their new employer.
Hendricks Commercial Properties earlier this month sued Columbus-based COhatch, claiming the firm has failed to pay nearly $180,000 in rent at its downtown Indianapolis location.
A representative for COhatch Indy said the company hopes to resolve its dispute with with Hendricks Commercial Properties imminently.
In a letter, Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita said he believes that the $15 million offer made by Chuck Surack prior to the approval of the Indianapolis Downtown Heliport’s sale to the city did not receive due consideration.
It’s been almost five years since the city joined sustainability-minded municipalities in passing an ordinance that requires owners of large buildings to report their annual utility use. Today, most building owners aren’t complying.
State Sen. Michael Young has introduced legislation that could lead to a state takeover of policing and criminal prosecution in downtown Indianapolis.
A civil lawsuit brought against Mark Sanchez may be heading to federal court after his former employer, Fox Corporation, filed a removal request last week and argued the lawsuit’s addition of an Indiana-based business last month was “fraudulently” made to keep the case in Marion Superior Court.
U.S. District Court Judges Jane Magnus-Stinson, Tanya Pratt and James Hanlon imposed sentences on Christopher Martin, 33, Desmond Hess, 33, Andrew Pernell, 44, and Jessie Stephens, 24, for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The men were prosecuted in separate, independent cases.
The action followed a Dec. 2 policy memo from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services barring some pending naturalization cases for applicants from certain countries suspended earlier this year by President Donald Trump.
The government says the lab billed Medicare for respiratory pathogen panels that were unnecessary or tied to improper referral arrangements.
Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita encouraged the move in a social media post that said “it would be welcomed to get this violence under control.”
IPS said it will continue to uphold the law while keeping its commitment to ensure “safe, supportive, and welcoming learning environments for all students.”