Five Indiana University Maurer School of Law faculty members were honored with annual teaching awards, the law school announced last week.
“Our faculty recognizes that teaching is an important part of their responsibility as faculty members, and they receive consistently high marks from our students every year,” said IU Maurer Dean Austin Parrish. “There are many wonderful teachers at the Maurer School of Law, and it is an honor to recognize and celebrate them.”
A committee of students presented award recommendations to the dean, who made the final selections. Recipients of the awards are:
- Laura Daghe, Leon H. Wallace Teaching Award
- Luis Fuentes-Rohwer, Trustees’ Teaching Award
- Steve Sanders, Trustees’ Teaching Award
- Carwina Weng, Trustees’ Teaching Award (Clinical)
- Jose M. Rodriguez Jr., Adjunct Faculty Teaching Award
Presentation of the awards is postponed until the IU campus has reopened.